I love a good, relaxing summer pool day.
This adorable black suit is so chic and simple. Black looks great on any poolside babe. I love the gold studded center of the top and the ruffle trim on the bottom. These pieces aren't the matching set, but I really adore the juxtaposition of the edgy studs with the lady-like lace. They are the perfect pair, in my opinion. And can we talk about this amazing open caftan I'm using as a cover up? It's quite long on my semi-short frame (it hits just above my ankles). I love the interesting print and color combo here. The draping on this sheer beauty is beyond perfection.
The black sandals here are fairly simple and go great with the rest of the look.
One of my top essentials for a day by the pool: great reading material. And Rachel [Zoe} really outdid herself with this cover-to-cover filled glambook. Perfect summer read. Rachel Zoe is absolutely, 100% my style crush.
This studded, neon pink tote just screams summer. See what's inside below!
7 Summer Essentials:
1. Sunglasses-to protect those precious peepers
2. Sunscreen/Suntan Oil-for obvious reasons
3. Water bottle-we need extra hydration when spending time in the summer sun/heat
4. Hair detangler-wet hair = tangled hair (at least for me)
5. Hair comb-see number 4
6. Face moisturizer-my skin gets dry and uncomfortable in the sun, this helps keep it feeling great
7. Lip balm-I don't go anywhere without this
Caftan: Band of Gypsies (TJ Maxx) *similar
Sandals: Merona (Target) *similar
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (Dillard's) *similar
Beach tote: Aeropostale *similar
Beach babes, chlorine, and sunshine,
PS-Now's the time for "end-of-season sales"! Don't forget to stock up for next year!