Holy cow, you guys!! It's already the last day of October! That was quick!
There's always a few people at the Halloween party who didn't quite plan out their costumes in advance, so today, I'm bringing you two VERY last minute costumes that you can literally throw on in under 15 minutes.
Costume #1: Scarecrow
This (unintentionally) creepy scarecrow is super easy to do. All you need is black eyeliner, pink lipstick/blush, a hat, a flannel shirt, jeans/shorts/ & boots. Most of these things will likely already be in your wardrobe.
I ended up drawing my lines too thick on my face (in my opinion) which is why it looks a little more creepy than cute, but it is Halloween afterall.
It literally takes about five minutes to put this makeup look together.
1. Line your eyes with eyeliner and add a few different sized triangle shapes along your lower lashline.
2. Give yourself some rosy cheeks. I used baby pick lipstick.
3. Add your stitched on nose by drawing a triangle and filling it in with that same pink color you used for your cheeks. Then draw lines across the outside of the triangle to make the stitches.
4. Your stitched mouth is the last step. Just extend a line out on each side of your mouth and draw on small stitches just like you did for your nose!
ANDDDD you're done! Throw on your outfit & head out the door!
Costume #2: Cat
If you can run to the dollar store on your way to the party to pick up a pair of cat ears, then you can create this costume for only $1! MEOW!
This one is even easier than the scarecrow costume!
1. Use black eyeliner to cover the tip of your nose, extend a line down the center from your nose to your upper lip.
2. Line your upper lip with black and fill them in with a pink lipstick color.
3. Create dots above your mouth and whiskers on each side & you're done!
I added winged liner to my eyes (I'm not great at it, but whatever) for a semi cat-eye look.
My outfit is simply a black cami, black leggings, and black flats. Easy as 1-2-3!
I added sparkle with a necklace as my collar.
Ghouls, goblins, and a whole lotta fun,
PS-How adorably photogenic is my little Jack?!<3
Facebook: The Life of a Lady