This post is going to be about my favorite winter staples...just kiddingggg!
As you can see by the title, today, we're talking springtime essentials! My must haves for every spring season!
1. Romper or mini-dress-(pictured: Gypsy Gem Coral Print Romper)-A fun romper or mini-dress is a must have for warmer spring days. The one I'm showing here is my favorite that I own as of this moment...as you know, my favorites change with the wind.
2. Camel colored bag-(pictured: Vegan Tooled Saddle Bag)-I tend to lean towards browns and tans in the warmer months. Free People makes my favorite bags, but you can find a tan bag anywhere. I prefer ones with long straps because I feel like they don't get in the way as much as a short-handled tote would, but to each his own (or her own, whatever).
3. Comfortable wedges-(pictured: Moonlight Wedge Sandal)-When I want height, nine times out of ten, I'm wearing a wedge instead of a heel. I can rock a wedge all day long, but heels and I don't mix because gravity.
4. White jeggings-(pictured: AEO Denim X Jegging)-I love a crisp white pair of jeggings in the spring. Nothing says fresh like the color white.
5. Cardigan sweater-(pictured: Long Sleeve Open Cardigan)-When there's a chill in the air, an open front cardigan is the way to go. I'm not a fan of how it's styled in the photo above, but worn over a fitted tank (see #6), this one is the one I've been reaching for most lately.
6. Tank-(pictured: Ribbed Racerback Tank)-I love sporting solid colored tanks under cardigans and kimonos during the spring. They're easy to find and easy to build an outfit around because they're so basic. Grab one in all your favorite colors, and you'll be set for the entire season.
7. Layered necklaces-(pictured: Build A Layered Necklace)-I love wearing lots and lots of necklaces at the same time during spring and summer. Gobs of jewels are my jam, but I feel like it's too much in the fall and winter, so I hold off until my favorite part of the year.
What are some of your spring time staples?! I'd love to hear all about them!
Post a Comment